Hail Damage: Roofing in Indianapolis – New Roof Installation
Issue with hail damage on roof: Insurance claim.
For this home, hail damage was a huge problem. Our team of specialist – that tackle roofing in Indianapolis – rose to the challenge. Our roofers took care of this insurance claim.
On this roof in Indianapolis, you can see below clear indicators of hail damage. The hail damage here is easily apparent. However, it is not always this easy to spot. If not for the gaping hole in the ceiling and the stain, this homeowner may not have even been aware they had hail damage. Some easy signs for us to point out hail damage.
- 1 – Hail Dings on Box Vent on the roof. Easy to see upon a roof inspection
- 2 – Granular loss on the asphalt shingle from hail strikes. This home in Indianapolis was riddled with them
- 3 – Bad Roof leak that resulted in a huge hole in this customer’s ceiling.
- 4 – Stain on the ceiling from the roof leaking
- 5 – Before picture of this Indianapolis home, before receiving a new roof from John Peters Roofing
Roof Restoration – Roofing in Indianapolis
Our roofing company got on this claim right away, this home needed a new roof. We walked the customer through the products we offer and they selected Owens Corning’s Driftwood Duration Shingle. This was an excellent choice of shingle for this home. On our first trip and initial inspection, we explained to the home owner what we saw and put a tarp on the roof to prevent any further water damage.
We scheduled them for a roof installation and got them back on their feet.
We recommended some repairs to the chimney, but that home owner was not interested at this time.
- 1 – John Peters Roofing on the Scene
- 2 – Finished home with new Shingle installed
- 3 – Work Completed